Monday, August 22, 2016

Getting into Food Network Star Kids.


In spite of Sydnie's rough start in her audition, I hoped she'd make it. She reminds me of a cheerful, little pixie. I loved her Snap Tip. Tyra is a natural on camera. It was great to see Nicholas on TV again.  Gracie is cute even if she forgot to introduce herself. For her age, pinwheel lasagna is a daring dish. Liam produced a star quality dish. 

My husband, Dan,  is watching, too. He said, "So far, there is nobody obnoxious on the show." He and I are impressed with the teamwork they show. Adult contestants don't help one another out as often as the kids do. 

Sal gave us a good public health tip. Amber's kitchen safety tip was cute and funny. My husband added that she stood up for what she did. Isaiah cooked like an angel.  I love Sammy - he had the 'poifect' Snap Tip. I like all of the contestants, even if I didn't describe all of them. I am blogging as I watch and sometimes the action happens too fast for me. 

Congratulations to Sammy for the best Snap Tip! So sorry to see Sydnie go. You're still cute, Sydnie!

Find out more about the show and contestants here: http://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/food-network-star-kids.html

No comments:

Post a Comment